The Board of Trustees Conference Room is intended for the use of appropriate College, community, or professional groups. It is not intended for purely social functions and students not accompanied by a faculty sponsor or advisor may not reserve it.
- Meetings may be scheduled in the Board of Trustees Conference Room by any member of the college administration, faculty, or staff. However, Board of Trustees meetings have priority over other requests.
- Sanctioned student organizations may hold meetings in the Conference Room but reservations must be made by the faculty advisor and at least one member of the college administration, faculty, or staff must be present at any meeting held in the Conference Room.
- Beverages and other refreshments may be provided by Food Services and must be arranged by the meeting sponsor or convener, not by library staff.
- Meetings must begin and end within the library’s operating hours but exceptions may be made in advance by special arrangement with the Library Administration Office to maintain building security.
- To reserve the Conference Room, please use the college’s online space reservation page.
- There is a fee of $200 for non-campus groups, payable to Conference Services and the Office of Facilities Management.
Richwine Room reservations are made through the English Department by calling extension 2530.
Center for Faculty Excellence reservations can be made through the Registrars’ office at extension 2263.
The Library Classroom may be scheduled by a faculty member for a library instruction session provided by a librarian. Please see our Instruction Policies for more details on scheduling library instruction sessions.
Group Technology Rooms may be reserved by students in person at the Circulation Desk or by calling extension 2744.