- The ILL Department will process up to five articles per week from the Budapest Campus.
- Patrons at the Budapest Campus must request articles by logging into ILLiad and indicating in the notes field that they are a Budapest Student.
- The ILL Department will monitor the number of requests received from Budapest.
- ILL requests from Budapest will be processed in the order that all ILL requests are received on a given day.
- Patrons will be notified by email when an article can be retrieved. They will log into ILLiad and click on Articles Received to access the articles.
- Interlibrary Loan service is ONLY for students, faculty, and staff of McDaniel College.
For further assistance, contact Lisa Russell at (410) 857-2288 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.